A&K Battle Rocks A&K Battle Rocks

Ignore him...

Ignore PT. A real flash artist would know that it's not about the tweening/fbf factor, it's the entertainment and enjoyment the person recieves watching it.
If you make a movie with amazing graphics, but it sucks, than it's gonna be a crappy movie. This is creative and funny. Keep up the awsome work (:^)

Resident Cactuar Resident Cactuar

Oh Crudcrap! That was awsome!

Dear God man!
Will you ever stop making awsome movies with crappy graphics but the script makes up for it anyways because for some reason people like this stuff except for the occasional noob who complans like you said at the end oh and by the way whywastherenosecretthroughoutt hemovieorwasthere?!?!?!?!?!?!1 11SHIFT0one1!11!@qq111

Only make another one if you think it'll be good.

Less Than Three Less Than Three

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!?!

WHY MUST YOU PEOPLE HAUNT ME FOR MY LIFE WITH AN ENTERNITY OF EVIL... CYBERNETIC MUSIC FROM THE DARKNESS BEYOND ALL REASON!

My mind is forever disturbed and I should be left in a dark hole on some street that would probably begin with the letter Q... Streets with Q's have pretty dark holes, right? Maybe if they don't then I'll go to, like, broadway or something... Maybe wall street... Maybe I'll go find some BBQ... It'll make me feel better...

Good Movie!
Creepy, evil, sound.... Sure, I't sounds all fluffy today, but TOMMAROW! Oh, you just wait... It'll kill us all!!!!!!!!!

Max Mesiria Chp1 RPG Max Mesiria Chp1 RPG

The Review

Well,

Graphics: 7/10

The graphics were great, but I could have done better then low quility... You might wanna put a quility button in it.

Style: 9/10

Very good! Uniqe also! (Unique in the sense of story)

Sound: 6/10

The sound wasn't all that great, I mean, the music rocked, but the loops were kinda faulty...

Violence: 8/10

Okay, I'm not the one who like nor or gore, but a little blood from the monsters might have helped.

Interactivity: 9/10

Better then I could ever do!

Overall: 7/10

Great games! Little snitched here and there, but overall! Awesome!

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

Truely Helpful

Wow, thousands of people could use this as a character designer!

Good Job!

And just incase yor wondering why there is a 0 in Sound, Voilence, and Humor, it's not because I think they sucked, I'm just not rating you on that, because there was none.

Button Tutorial (improved Button Tutorial (improved

YOU SO SAVED MY MOVIE!

THANK YOU! I was trying to make a sprite movie where you choose a winner!

You are DEFENITLY getting a special thanks!

Memories of Saria Memories of Saria

Okay!

You see, I hate Techno!

But you must be pretty good, cause you just made an anti techno guy not mind this song at all!